View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deallyra
Social

re: Re: App: Zhnjpka

He Zjnjpka,

Ty for making an application for our guild. We spoke yesterday and i got a good feeling about this apply.

I got some questions tho.  What is your basic rotation as a holy paladin? Which spells do you normally use? 

Greetings,

Melone

re: APPROVED - DECLINED - App: Zhnjpka - by hellfirefc - by hell

Hey Dolores, 

Thank you for taking the time to write an application. Myself and the other officers will review your app and get back to you with an answer shortly.

Currently we do have one active holy paladin and resto druid also two active tanks, would you consider playing any other spec on your druid or paladin? 

Kind Regards 

Àlamo / Rùsko

re: App: Zhnjpka

The application submitted by Zhnjpka is as follows:

Name : Zhnjpka
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Twisting Nether
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Please list some simple personal information about yourself e.g. name, age, country, profession, hobbies:
My name is Dolores, I am 19, I live in Croatia, I am biology student and in my free time i like to workout

How fluent are you at English? Are you able to communicate on Discord?:
It is good and I would love to chat on discord

Are you interested in raiding with us?:
Yes

If you answered no to the above question please feel free to ignore the "Raiding" questions.

(Raiding) How stable is your internet connection? How smoothly can your computer run World of Warcraft?:
It is very good I rarely get DC

(Raiding) Can you keep an 75% attendance? (9/12 raids a month):
yes, I am very organized

(Raiding) What class and specialization do you intend to play for us? Would you be willing to respec if asked, if so do you have any other raid worthy alts that we should know about:
I would to play holy paladin, but if I had to change I would learn how to tank. I also like playing resto druid, and I am leveling him atm

(Raiding) What are your professions and why did you choose them?:
blacksmithing and mining, mainly to make some gold for game time

(Raiding) Please provide us with an overview of your past raiding experience and what content you have cleared:
I have joined wow in MoP but then i didnt raid and in WoD i did HC HFC, but i dont think that i have too much exp

(Raiding) What is your basic rotation / spell / stat priority?:
Intellect, crit, versatility

(Raiding) How do you approach new encounters?:
I'm not sure how to answer this questions

(Raiding) Please provide us a picture of your UI with a brief explanation of any addons you use and what you use them for:
I use Titan Panel(keeps track on my gold from all chars on realm, coordinates, free space in bag, durability, basically its all in one place) , GTFO (cuz u can never be too careful), AutoRepair (joust if I forget to click), DBM (it is a must have), Recount (I love to know how much healing am I doing), Scarp(to sell junk, saves time), Server hop (farming), Auctionator (It's simple for AH), Postal (it would be so annoying to open a lot of mails from AH)

What previous guild(s) have you been in. And why did you leave them?:
I haven't been in many guilds. But I leave mostly cuz they are not active enough or friendly

Why do you want to join Raging Nemesis?:
I always wanted to be part of a good guild that I can raid with, do quest, level up, anything.

Have you read our guild rules?:
Rusko told me not too

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:
no

Anything else we should know? This is your chance to impress us:
I don't stand in fire. lol

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raging Nemesis Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum