View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ventimiqlia11

re: DECLINED - App: Ventimiqlia11 - by rusko123

also I have 6/7 now on en hc tomorrow imma kill xavius too

rusko123
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Ventimiqlia11 - by rusko123

Hi Arda, 

Thank you very much for posting an application, me and the other officers will review this and will give you an answer shortly.

Regards,

Rúsko

re: App: Ventimiqlia11

The application submitted by Ventimiqlia11 is as follows:

Name : Ventimiqlia
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Twisting Nether
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Arms

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Please list some simple personal information about yourself e.g. name, age, country, profession, hobbies:
I am Arda 18 years old from turkey I kinda play video games all day I am at a pub high school for now my last year studying to become translator and interpreter.
I used to play dota2 a lot I am kinda decent at it played on some semi pro teams but yeah for now I am playing wow cause my friends are coming back to wow with me I havent played since mop I leveled to 110 at wod only

How fluent are you at English? Are you able to communicate on Discord?:
I am pretty sure my english is good I have mic too for sure I can communicate :D

Are you interested in raiding with us?:
Yes

If you answered no to the above question please feel free to ignore the "Raiding" questions.

(Raiding) How stable is your internet connection? How smoothly can your computer run World of Warcraft?:
as I mentioned I was trying to go pro so my equipment is pretty decent 50mpbs internet and a very good computer to get good fps at gamez so yeah no problems about this topic

(Raiding) Can you keep an 75% attendance? (9/12 raids a month):
as I said I am here 7/24 :D

(Raiding) What class and specialization do you intend to play for us? Would you be willing to respec if asked, if so do you have any other raid worthy alts that we should know about:
I only have my warrior for now 850ilvl and I am arms. I dont really know anything about prot yet so I could maybe learn it if needed.

(Raiding) What are your professions and why did you choose them?:
I dont really have professions because I am too lazy to level them one of the things that is too hard for me to do in wow

(Raiding) Please provide us with an overview of your past raiding experience and what content you have cleared:
I raided at mop I cleared SoO normal like 13 times on my warlock and we did some hc bosses with my guild I had like 570ish i lvl if I am not mistaken not sure tho other than that I casually pvped

(Raiding) What is your basic rotation / spell / stat priority?:
I just smash buttons with my feet no idea

(Raiding) Do you analyze your own logs after raids? If not, why?:
I use dps meters and I ask to my strong friends that played this xpac since beginning so yeah they re telling me I am decent for my class

(Raiding) How do you approach new encounters?:
I watch fatboss guides first and read about them at icyveins if I dont feel comfy about the boss

(Raiding) Please provide us a picture of your UI with a brief explanation of any addons you use and what you use them for:
I dont use addons because I think they violate my screen so I only use dbm gtfo recount and conslegion for quests and yes I have all my skills keybinded cause I used to pvp

What previous guild(s) have you been in. And why did you leave them?:
I havent been in a serious guild since mop so I am washed up but good

Why do you want to join Raging Nemesis?:
I need friendly enviroment to boost my wow experince and ofcourse I wanna raid with good ppl to have more fun and also fuck pugs I really cant take pugs

Have you read our guild rules?:
yes

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:
Accalia

Anything else we should know? This is your chance to impress us:
ehm pick me boss wont let you down

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raging Nemesis Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum