View previous topic :: View next topic  
DramenZ
Social

re: DECLINED - App: john gavras - by hellfirefc

Great!

fizzgig avatar

He is, he whispered me on fb. He just needs to get some game time :). 

DramenZ
Social

John are you still interrested in joining the guild? Havent seen you invited yet. 

fizzgig avatar
Deallyra
Social

Ok, approved as trial :).

Whisper me in game for invite. 

Well first of all i have chosen Prosperity cause if my legendary which gives  a reset to ovetime healing on the target when i cast swiftmend so with this talent i can apply on a target once my overtime healings and then only with one spell i apply them again. So that saves me cooldowns and a lot of mana as well. Same reason the moment of clarity its giving me 3 free Regrowth which is a preety good spell when i have to heal fast for a short time. Of course talents are changing on some bosses and on dungeons as well but they are most depend on the other healers as well.  And according to stats its little difficult to explain as i wasnt on a guild i was just trying to have a big ilvl so that grps would take me.but then i started to focus on stats. When i started playing druid healer i check almost every guide and all of them said that i sould focus on intellect haste critical versality. And i did and it seems preety strong. Maybe if i focused on mastery i would be stronger but i dont know but i always can change somtthing if you tell me why its better so that i become better.

Deallyra
Social

Always handy to reply as a guest. 

Hallo John,

First of thank you for your apply. We already had a positive talk in game and i will discuss this apply with my other officers.

Got some questions tho. Why do you go for haste and crit in raid and not for mastery? 

And can you explain your choices in talents? I noticed that you had Prosperity and not cenarian ward. Same for omen of clarity. Why not go for Flourish?

Greetings,

Melone/Accália

john gavras

re: Make a correction on a question

When you asked me What class and specialization do you intend to play for us? Would you be willing to respec if asked, if so do you have any other raid worthy alts that we should know about:  i said balnce druid but i meant restoration druid  

john gavras

re: App: john gavras

The application submitted by john gavras is as follows:

Name : Zàhard
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Twisting Nether
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Feral

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Please list some simple personal information about yourself e.g. name, age, country, profession, hobbies:
Hello my name is john i am 20 years old soon to be 21. I am from greece specifically from thessaloniki. I am currently a univercity student on my third year. My hobbies are playing video games anime and manga but what i like even more than than going out with my friends.

How fluent are you at English? Are you able to communicate on Discord?:
I have a mishigan profficiency on english. I can understand vety clear unless someone has a weird accent. However i am a little shy with ppl i dont know so maybe i will not talk much at first but once i know you i will be more talkative on discord.

Are you interested in raiding with us?:
Yes

If you answered no to the above question please feel free to ignore the "Raiding" questions.

(Raiding) How stable is your internet connection? How smoothly can your computer run World of Warcraft?:
i am usually playing on 60 fps from my pc while i have 60 ping on the raids. If i have net problems i am going on an internet cafe and playing with less ping and better fps.

(Raiding) Can you keep an 75% attendance? (9/12 raids a month):
Yeah i think i can

(Raiding) What class and specialization do you intend to play for us? Would you be willing to respec if asked, if so do you have any other raid worthy alts that we should know about:
I prefer to play a balance druid but if needed i am willing to learn how to play feral as well but it might take a while cause i havent upgrade it with artifact power a lot

(Raiding) What are your professions and why did you choose them?:
I have 800/800 skinning and 771/800 leatherworking. I chose these proffessions cause i was told that i can make easy money with that. i have also first aid at maximum

(Raiding) Please provide us with an overview of your past raiding experience and what content you have cleared:
I started to raid on draenor in which i got to mythic hfc but only with pugs since no guild would take me if i hadnt years of exp. However o learned by my own noth how to play on a raid and how to lead one. On current expansion i am 6/7 heroic on EN cause my current guild stop playing due to lack of communication. I got 6/7 on the second week of the raid.

(Raiding) What is your basic rotation / spell / stat priority?:
As a resto druid i should focus on Intellect Haste Critical Strike Versatility with this order when i am raid healing

(Raiding) Do you analyze your own logs after raids? If not, why?:
To tell you the truth i have never done it cause nobody told me how it will help me but if you will ofc and i will start anylizing it

(Raiding) Please provide us a picture of your UI with a brief explanation of any addons you use and what you use them for:
i am using a couple of addons like DBM skada and recount during raids. I saw your rules and i will download the others that you require as well. I was using healbot as well but on this exp the raid ui from blizzard is good enough for healers. However if you have any suggestions i am happy to hear

What previous guild(s) have you been in. And why did you leave them?:
I was in a various guild none of them was a big one i left most of them cause they werent friendly or helpful with the new ones. I will leave my current guild casue it lack of communication and we cant raid as a guikd

Why do you want to join Raging Nemesis?:
I would like to join cause i heard its a friendly guild with a lot of exp and i hope that it will be patient with me and it will help me get better

Have you read our guild rules?:
Rusko told me not too

Anything else we should know? This is your chance to impress us:
I am currently 866 ilvl resto druid. I am already wearing one legandary (Edraith bonds of Aglaya) and already have the research to wear a second oen if i get. My artifact is 892 ilvl at 25 ranks purchased only 9 more upgrades to full it. I can raid every day from monday to thurstday but friday saturday adn sunday it doesnt depend on me cause i am working and the times are changing every week.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raging Nemesis Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum