View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vampizer (Untankable)
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Culloch - by Vampizer (Untankable)

Sounds good!

Well taking that into play, I'm gonna go ahead and accept your application. Please contact an officer in-game, and we'll get you started :)

Culloch
Trial

RIP. Lazyness bitting my arse. (In regards to not taking a new pic)

It has always been my policy to only apply to one guild at a time.

I was declined and then noticed your Twisting Nether post.

This is my only active application.

Vampizer (Untankable)
Guild Master

Hey Mikkel! Thank you for your application, I enjoyed reading it :) 

We will come back with a proper answer to you soon! 

First of all though, I see you made, or well said you would make an application to Divergence (according to your screenshot :P). Have you made other applications apart from that one, and which guild would you chose, if you were accepted into more than one? 

Also, I found logs for you :D https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14048732/latest/

Prohawin
Core Raider

Logs would be nice to have. + Lavalash i wont recommend using. Its really bad at this point.

Culloch
Trial

re: App: Culloch

The application submitted by Culloch is as follows:

Name : Aprous
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Twisting Nether
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Enhance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Please list some simple personal information about yourself e.g. name, age, country, profession, hobbies:
Greetings
I'm Mikkel, 27 year old kindergarten teacher from Denmark. I used to be a chemist but I developed an allergy and I had to switch profession. I live alone with my 2 dogs, Mille and Bailey. Hobbies include reading and gaming.

How stable is your internet connection? How smoothly can your computer run World of Warcraft?:
I have yet to have any problems. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5637452719
Note the Paris server. In game I have a stable 27-35 World MS and 28 Home MS.
I've had laagy raid nights, but it has always been raid wide laag.

Can you keep an 75% attendance? (9/12 raids a month):
I can keep almost 100% attendance. I have some work related meetings once in awhile which needs attending.
The 14th and 21th of November are the next dates for meeting, after these I shouldn't have any more meetings
until Feb 2017.

How fluent are you at English? Are you able to communicate on TeamSpeak 3?:
My English speech is much better than my writing skills. I suffer from dyslexia, which means I tend to google words alot.

What class and specialization do you intend to play for us? Would you be willing to respec if asked, if so do you have any other raid worthy alts that we should know about:
Shaman Enhancement - 26 Point. I also have 21 points in restoration. I'll warn you tho, I havn't properly healed since Karazhan. Gear wise Resto needs almost the same stats as Enhancement. Unfortunately Elemental require different stat, respeccing would require time. I am, however very willing and able to respecc and gear up.
I have no raid worthy alts. But if needed I'll gladly make a new main.
Alts are all level 100, classes are: Druid, Death Knight, Priest, Warlock and Warrior.

What are your professions and why did you choose them?:
I had Skinning and Leatherworking when legion hit, after getting my gear and I started raiding I changed to Enchanting and Herbalism.
My current professions are to help finance raiding, and buff myself.

Please provide us with an overview of your past raiding experience and what content you have cleared:
The only other expansion I've raided in, is The Burning Crusade. In which I cleared everything, except Illidan and The Sunwell. Other expansions it's only been LFR.
In Legion I've cleared Normal Mode EM, Heroic Mode EM and Mythic Nyth + Renferal.

What previous guild(s) have you been in. And why did you leave them?:
Delirium my TBC raiding guild, I left for greener pvp pastures.
Eradicate, core members left and I want a stable raiding environment.

Why do you want to join Raging Nemesis?:
You might not have an age requirement, but you're stil old. Like me, I figure that theres less BS, less drama and more reason.
I want to find a place to settle down, a place where I'll stay the coming expansions.

How do you approach new encounters?:
Watch the encounter done and then read every skill in the encounter.
Then execute, wipe, read, watch, execute, wipe, read, watch. Until it's a kill. Consistency is key
Tho I'd say I learn best by doing.

What is your basic rotation / spell / stat priority?:
3 Sec before boss pull - Spirit Walk
2 Sec before boss pull - Feral Spirits
1 Sec before boss pull - Potion of the Old war (If required)and starting to run towards boss.
Boulderfist -> Frostbrand -> Doomwinds -> Stormstrike (If Stormbringer procs I keep spamming)Flametongue -> Crash Lighting -> If above 90 Maelstorm i use Lavalash. Need to keep both frostbrand and Boulderfist buffs active.
Also I use Icy veins/wowhead/mmo-champion to gain a general spell rotation baseline.

As for stats in the start of legion I took Icy-veins guide as gospel and blindly follow. Then I started siming and using Pawn and I'll never make that mistake again.
My current stat priority is:
Agility=11.39
MasteryRating=10.75
HasteRating=9.61
Versatility=9.09
CritRating=7.93

Please provide us a picture of your UI with a brief explanation of any addons you use and what you use them for:
http://prnt.sc/cvwlas
I use weakaura 2 for the Shaman overlay, which displays active weaopon enhancements, DW/FW duration/cooldown and Maelstorm.
I use Dominos for bar and clean UI.
Angry Assignments for raids.
Simc for data.
Pawn for stat evaluation.
Big/little wiggs for PvE.
GTFO, sometimes I want to stand in fire. This reminds me not to.

If you have any raid logs, link them here.:
Unfortunately not, it is a habit I need to develop.

Do you analyze your own logs after raids? If not, why?:
I wasn't the only Enhancement shaman in my previous guild. I would analyze Recount after wipes, if he could do I can do it to.
I did/do analyze the logs that was posted on Warcraft logs, but they weren't my logs, and I was/am unsure of what to look for.

Have you read our guild rules?:
Líona told me not too

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:
No sir

Anything else we should know? This is your chance to impress us:
I've played solo for the most of my wow career and it's bloody well boring. I enjoy legion/wow and I want to make the most of it. For that I need to find a guild of like minded people and I think Raging Nemesis is a good fit for me.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum