View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vampizer (Untankable)
Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: osonor - by Vampizer (Untankable)

Hey, our recruitment officer spoke to you in-game. Good luck, and have a nice weekend! 

Prohawin
Core Raider

re: DECLINED - App: osonor - by Vampizer (Untankable)

I vote for social until the gear and maybe logs are fixed. The gear is not good enough for our mythic progress + without logs its hard to see how your dps is/other stuff are.

PS: Go for Mastery/Haste on the gear too. Will improve the dps.

osonor

re: App: osonor

The application submitted by osonor is as follows:

Name : Hehelolxd
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Twisting Nether
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Please list some simple personal information about yourself e.g. name, age, country, profession, hobbies:
My name is Oskar. I liove in Oslo Norway. I like to play computer games and play football in my speer time. Im turning 18 in april.

How stable is your internet connection? How smoothly can your computer run World of Warcraft?:
My internet connection is very smooth and will probley not have any problems.

Can you keep an 75% attendance? (9/12 raids a month):
Yes! I have time. and i can probley make 100%

How fluent are you at English? Are you able to communicate on TeamSpeak 3?:
My english is good. I can speak clearly and i understand

What class and specialization do you intend to play for us? Would you be willing to respec if asked, if so do you have any other raid worthy alts that we should know about:
Im a Marksmanship Hunter. Just rerolled from my 851 arms warrior.

What are your professions and why did you choose them?:
I currently do not have any proffesion maxed out. Put my first profession is archeology because im really interested in lore and with archy i can learn alot of it. Secondary profession is blacksmithing. I picked that because the mount i can get :P

Please provide us with an overview of your past raiding experience and what content you have cleared:
Im really new to WoW overall.. i started playing in mid WoD and all i have done is clearing 13/13 hfc and 4/13 hc. I have done 7/7 Normal EN and 2/7 HC EN.

What previous guild(s) have you been in. And why did you leave them?:
I have been in one serious guild before. It name was Imaginery Friends. I joined them a bit late in Legion and after i rerolled to Hunter it was hard for me to join dungeon group cause they allways picked people they knew irl over me. They were a great progression guild but hard for a hunter that tries to gear up. I left cause i felt left out and ignored.

Why do you want to join Raging Nemesis?:
I want to join Ranging Nemesis because its a guild that sound like a raid i can do progression with and gearing with. Doing dungeons and World Quests togheter. I also want to join cause its a experienced guild and maybe i can learn alot from you guys.

How do you approach new encounters?:
I start by looking at the dungeon journal and watching videos of the encounter. Trying to know as much as i can before start.

What is your basic rotation / spell / stat priority?:
Rotation: 1: Windburst (apply Vulnerable)
2: Use Aimed Shot on the target with Vulerable debuff.
3: Use Sidewinders to apply Vulerable when the debuff falls off.
4: Use marked shot when aviable.
(1): Use Trueshot at the start.
Stat Priotity: 1: mastery
2: Agility
3: Haste
4: Crit
5: Vers

Please provide us a picture of your UI with a brief explanation of any addons you use and what you use them for:
https://gyazo.com/2f1bfca55072a79dfebbe52c948dd00c
I use Shadow unit frames for my frames because i like the way they look and they provide the info i need.
I use Bartender 4 for a small Ability bar. it gives me more information without getting in the way.
I use Weak Auras to provide even more info and it tracks some buff and debuffs aswell.

If you have any raid logs, link them here.:
I dont have any.

Do you analyze your own logs after raids? If not, why?:
I use recount and Skada as dmg meters. But have never known about logs. I try to look at my dmg meters after fights and try to use the information that i get to improve my rotaion.

Have you read our guild rules?:
I have not. I didnt found it on the home page of your site.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:
No. i do not.

Anything else we should know? This is your chance to impress us:
I am reliable and a guy that will allways show up on time for raids. Im also easy to talk to and are not shy to meet new people.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raging Nemesis Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum