Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Twisting Nether
Level : 100
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : resto
Spec 2 : boomkin

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Lifedroid/simple Since I copied someone else :)

Please list some basic personal information ( first name or nickname, age, country etc. ):
 Well my name is Olle, im 23 something and from sweden

How is your connection? FPS ? Computer ?:
Connection is actually stable believe it or not, and my fps I haven't really bothered looking at. but I dont lagg

Can you keep an 80% attendance rate on our fixed raiding days ? ( Weds Thurs Sun from 19:30 to 22:30 Server time ):
I will strive for 100%

Are you able to communicate on TeamSpeak 3 ? How is your English?:
Yes, my English is impecible

What class and specialization do you intend to play ? Would you respec if asked ?:
Resto druid as always, ofc I would.

Professions and why did you choose these ?:
Alchemy and Jewelcrafting, have had them since cata when proffessions used to matter.

Raiding experience, can you give an overview of the bosses you have cleared and when you did them?:
Well I have cleared hfc hc. other than that I haven't cleared anything else in WoD

What previous guilds were you in and why did you need/want to leave ? And why do you want to join us ?:
I have been in RN since Wotlk

Please explain to us how you approach (New) encounters ? What is your basic rotation or spell priority ?:
I read the tactics and watch the videos. It depends on the situation for me, but I try and keep my LB up on both tanks and hot people in need. And keeping my mastery upp at all times.

Please provide us a picture of your UI, and a reason for your choice of addons.:
http://i.imgur.com/ETFvZrN.jpg

Do you have a World of Logs sheet , link if available ?:
No logs sorry

Have you read our guild rules? *Important*:
Ofc

Anything else we should know ? This is your chance to impress us Happy . :
Well there is nothing impressive about me....

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> No
Saturday -> No

re: APPROVED - App: Lifedroid

gief healer?

fizzgig avatar
Vampizer (Untankable)
Guild Master

re: Re: Lifedroid, resto druid

Lifedroid wrote:

Have you read our guild rules? *Important*:
Ofc

;) ;) ;) 

NotFaith

Continued from our chat in-game:

The things we were talking about were mainly raider discussions but now we'll get into our little resto druid formalities as i'm just looking for a bit of insight into how you play the class as if you're in the team we'll be playing double resto which can be very strong however can have weakness.

Your first trinket (Intuitions Gift), do you have any alternatives to this or are you using this trinket for a specific reason as druids have mana problems like no other class can feel therefore Demonic Phylactery is pretty much a 100% for us.

Your necklace is Haste/Multistrike instead of Haste/Mastery, is there any reason behind this or just been unlucky with the stat re-rolls?

Your legendary ring is missing an enchant ;)

You're going for full haste/mastery which I can completely understand at this point as your haste is still lower than your mastery however the best thing to do is to balance your haste and mastery at an equal amount for the most throughput as they're both affecting how your HOT's work. For example let's say we have 20% mastery and 40% haste (theoretical numbers) your HoTs will be increased by 80% whereas 30% haste 30% mastery will increase the throughput by 90%. Obviously it's not an exact percentage gain however it will strengthen your HoTs to keep them the same amount.

You're not using tier legs and are using gloves instead, by this statement can I assume that you don't have tier legs and/or don't have the gloves from archimonde? This is because the gloves are the weakest set piece for resto druids because archi gloves are haste / mastery (1# + 2#) and tier legs are Mastery / Multi (#2 + #3) instead of the combo you have which is Crit / Multistrike (#4 + #3) and Haste / Crit (#1 + #4)

Your glyphs are 2/3 correct from what I can see as you're running Glyph of Rejuvination which lowers the cast time on Healing Touch by 10% if you have three rejuvinations currently rolling out. However Healing Touch is a spell you'll maybe use once a fight if you're lucky as it's not as strong as Regrowth in any sense. You'll probably want to run either Rebirth/Stamp Roar in it's place as they are both incredibly useful.

In regards to your gems, I know that they might be expensive however as we're going into deep mythic i'd highly recommend going with 75 gems instead of 50. Just upgrading the 2 you have is like another one of your gems for free in stat weight.

Summary from above:

• Need Demonic Phylactery
  • Re-roll necklace to Haste > Mastery instead of Multi > Haste (First stat indicates the higher amount of stat)
  • Enchant 2nd Ring
  • Try to keep Haste/Mastery at similar levels
  • Archimonde Gloves + Tier Legs --> Fel Lord Zakuun Legs + Tier Gloves
  • Glyph of Rejuvination --> Glyph of Rebirth/Glyph of Stampeding Roar (Probably Stamp Roar as you won't be the one casting CR's)
  • 50 Gems --> 75 Gem

The actual item issues such as the trinket + leg/glove issue can be sorted through raids as they're not 100% drop rates however do the other ones and we're all good to go.

Given your past experience with some of the more experienced / older members who have all given you glowing recommendations we've decided to accept you into the raiding team. You have been promoted to the appropriate rank in game and hopefully we can get you started with us Wednesday.

Welcome :)

Whazzaah
Officer

got my thumbs up and ofc best enchants and gems needed always :)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum